3/21/10

F.Y.I. (Beef Soft Tacos)

No intense culinary masterpiece here. Nope, not today. Today, I had tacos. I had them for lunch AND dinner. Whoa. So just a little F.Y.I. on the points value of a soft taco. Just in case anyone was wondering. If not, carry on.

Beef Soft Tacos

1 lb lean ground beef (7 % fat or less)
1 onion, chopped
1 package taco seasoning mix

Brown ground beef and onions until done. Add the taco seasoning package and 3/4 cup water. Allow to simmer for about five minutes.

Serving size 1/2 cup
WW points 2

I had this today with Mission brand reduced fat flour tortillas. 1 is 2 WW points. They were good served with reduced fat cheese, FF sour cream, and salsa. Just be sure to adjust points. Salsa is free as far as points goes, so load it on!

How great was this weekend? I love weekends. What else I love - this new Jamie Oliver Food Revolution show. Or maybe I just love Jamie Oliver?

Happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment