5/4/10

Just some thoughts on this Tuesday night. I should mention, for the record, that it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime. However...last night of class + some courtyard time at the Alluvian + sewing frenzy = up a little late. Hopefully, i'll make it.

As previously mentioned, I gave the final in Social Work 201 this evening. Raise the roof that the semester is over! It's not that I don't like it - I really do - it's that I now have my Tuesday afternoons back. So - YES! If only I didn't have to grade papers. Maybe I'll just give everyone a 90. Just kidding. Or am I?
Moving on. Long days like today require a quick and easy supper. Yes, I'm eating it right now. Yes, it's after 10. Yes, it involves carbs. Isn't rice a carb? Stop judging. Sometimes, a girl has to eat a late supper. At least I didn't breeze through McDonalds or something.


Zatarans is great in a pinch. It's also quite low in points, not to mention tasty. Did you know that one serving of Zatarans Jambalaya is only 3 WW points? Exciting, eh? Just in case anyone is wondering - I whip it up according to the package directions (omitting the oil) and add 7 oz of turkey sausage. I eat 1 cup of rice (3 points) and about 1 oz of sausage (1 point) for a 4 point meal. Who doesn't love that? Crazy folks, that's who. The blog that I lifted this oh so fancy picture took the jambalaya mixture and stuffed it in a pepper. Now, that's a good idea.

Cinco de Mayo coming up tomorrow...perhaps I'll have a Mexican dish to share? Is it possible that there are WW Mexican dishes that have not been shared on the blog? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment