6/19/10

Hot Day, Cool Dip (Black Eyed Pea Dip)

A hot lazy day calls for a quick and easy dip. This made an appearance at my dip themed birthday party and was, so far as I could tell, the only one that could be translated into WW. However, if we could figure out how to make that onion souffle dip work I would be a happy, happy girl. Anywho. My friend Kat brought it and it is very light tasting and SO GOOD, something I imagine will stay in my fridge throughout the summer. It made for a good sidekick to my 4 point sandwich (thin bun, turkey, cheese, pickles, mustard, 3 turkey ronis). Oh, how I love Saturdays.

Kat's Black Eyed Pea Dip

1 can black eyed peas (drained)
1 can shoe peg corn (drained)
1 can Rotel with cilantro and lime (drained)
1 small bottle (8 oz) Zesty Light Italian dressing
a few dashes of garlic salt

Combine all ingredients. Chill. Enjoy.

Serving size 1/2 cup
WW points 1


Nothing else to report, just a picture of some pretty fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment