7/24/10

Busy Breakfast Round 2 (Ham Egg and Cheese Thin Bun)

Happy weekend! Are you jealous that I get to drink coffee out of a fighting okra mug? You kinda should be. It's pretty cool.
What's also pretty cool is this breakfast sandwich. I found it on the Tasty Kitchen website and I'm glad to have it in my arsenal.

Ham Egg and Cheese Thin Bun
adapted from Tasty Kitchen

spray butter
1/3 cup egg whites (about 2 eggs)
3 slices deli ham
1 wedge laughing cow cheese (I used light Swiss)
1 thin bun

Spray a small skillet with butter. Add the egg whites and scramble. Once eggs are set scoot them to the side and throw the ham in there to get warm.

Meanwhile, spread the laughing cow on one side of the thin bun. Top with egg, then ham.

Serving size 1 sandwich
WW points 2
Points Plus 5

No comments:

Post a Comment