7/11/10

Twinkle Toes

Look at those toes. I'm sure that Chick will send me an angry text when she sees that I posted this pic of her with the tissue between her toes. But don't they look sharp? One of the many things I enjoy about living in Greenwood is the Alluvian Spa. Fantastic pedicure. If you're ever in the area, stop on in and see them. It's not like I am the kind of gal that gets a pedi weekly, but it sure is nice when I do treat myself. Don't even get me started on the amazingness that is their facial. But today was all about the toes.

You may be wondering what brought all of these sets of toes together. Well...today was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday to Pegs! We (the sisters) got her a mani/pedi from the spa for mothers day and were all able to get together today for some pampering. It was lovely. Great time to visit, laugh with each other, and discuss the possibility of family reunions.
After the spa, we headed out for some lunch. Our hearts were broken when we learned that the Crystal Grill was closed for a little R and R. Yanni's saved the day. Hello, buffet. NOT weight watchers. But it was a birthday, so what they hey.

Here is Peg's posing outside of Yanni's with her new Alex and Leo cropped pj pants. How cute is she? Real cute. I'm glad she's my mom. And I'm glad her birthday allowed me to get together with Chick and Jen. And I'm glad I don't have to worry about my toes for a while.

Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment