8/5/10

Get in My Pita (Chicken Cesar Pita)

Here's what I've been munching on at work this week. It's been yummy - perfect for all of this hot weather, which I promise I'll stop talking about at some point. This picture was taken with my phone and kind of makes me think that that lettuce is about to attack me. But then my eye is caught by my pretty pink wedge in the bottom corner. I'm sure there's a really cool art term for that.

I'm quite easily distracted. And now - the Chicken Cesar Pita....

Chicken Cesar Pita
adapted from WW Online

1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
2 tbl reduced calorie mayonnaise
2 tbl grated Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/8 oz raw anchovies, paste (*I have no idea what this means, so I used about a 1/2 inch squirt of anchovy paste - which I know is very strange but it seems to have worked)
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 cups chicken breast, chopped
4 wheat pitas (small)

Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, anchovy paste, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss.

Divide mixture into four equal parts - fill pita with chicken.

Serving size 1 pita
WW points 5
Points Plus 5

No comments:

Post a Comment