8/24/10

That's a Wrap: The Sequel (Chopped Veggie and Turkey Wrap)

Look at this massive mound of veggies. In fact, the mound was so massive that I had to remove several in order to be able to get the wrap closed. Perhaps if I could move past a "rustic chop" this would not be the case. But, alas, I'm a rustic chopper.

This is a continuation of my effort to have fresh, filling, tasty things for lunch. This meal was inspired by the WW message boards and I was quite impressed. Speaking of "message boards" the concept is still kind of foreign to me. I don't really understand how it all works. But what I do understand is that you can type in just about anything and it's pretty much guaranteed that someone is talking about. For example - members of the WW message board system have discussed "blue cheese" 1081 times. It's a lovely thing. Anywho.

Here's my lunch from yesterday. It was easy to put together - I chopped up all the veggies and put them in separate ziplocks bags on Sunday afternoon. Monday morning, I was able to pack everything (separately) into my lunchbox (which one of my co-workers once referred to as "sexy", by the way) and be on my merry way.

Chopped Veggie and Turkey Wrap

a small handful of each: onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, and mushrooms
1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese (light Swiss flavor)
3 slices smoked turkey, thin
1 whole wheat, high fiber wrap
balsamic vinegar

Spread the cheese on the wrap, top with turkey and vegetables. Give it a few dashes with the balsamic vinegar.

Serving size 1 wrap
WW points 4
Points plus 6

No comments:

Post a Comment