9/10/10

The Artist in the Family

People out in blog land may or may not be aware that I have a niece. It's not like I ever talk about her or anything. Jokes.

A few weeks ago, my sister sent my a picture taken of a picture colored by the Baby Girl. I use the word "colored" loosely as she has just recently turned a year old. Don't think that her artists' eye is fully developed yet.

I received a hint a few days ago that I would be receiving a masterpiece in the mail; yesterday it arrived.

Here it is! My first piece of original art from the Baby Girl. Talent abounds. I will be stopping by the store after work today to purchase a frame; it's going on my wall.

Maybe this means that the two other framed prints that have been leaning up against the wall for 4 months will go up, too. Or maybe they wont. I'm kind of a bum like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment