9/4/10

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, and Go Dawgs Go!

I'm a little torn today. Being one of Brandon's few Saturdays off, we are venturing to Oxford to attend the Ole Miss game. He's a big fan. I'm a big fan of road trips. And hanging out with my man. So I agreed.

However. Most of my family will be in Starkville today, cheering on the Dawgs. In the past, this has never even been something that I thought about, but this year I'm getting a little sentimental and wishing I was there. Maybe it's the early fall like weather. Maybe it's the fact that I'm getting older. Maybe it's the thought of Baby Girl A running around a tailgate. Maybe it's that I don't like to miss out on things. Maybe it's because my family kind of rocks. Probably, it's a combination of all of them.

My love of football has really only come about in the last three years. Not only have I grown to appreciate the tradition of it all more, I've come to realize that with a boyfriend like Brandon, I really have no choice. It's either get into it or spend a lot of time by myself. I have chosen to get into it.

As a shout out to the kickoff of the MSU season, here is a little video. Chick posted this video on my dad's Facebook wall and I thought it was pretty cool.



Have a happy first Saturday of college football! And family - have fun today...I'll be there soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you're finally a football fan!!! Good luck with the fantasy draft tonight.

    ReplyDelete