9/6/10

Ready, Set, Crock (Almost Fall Crock Pot Chicken)

What is that? Is that slight chill in the air? Yes, yes it is. When I walked into work this morning, it was a brisk 68 degrees. You know what that means? Yes mam. Time to crock and roll.

To inspire you, here is a pic of a crock pot filled with yummy stuff. Not mine, though. My crock pot is white and kind of grungy looking but still works like a charm. Unfortunately, I did not snap a pic of the meal. If I did, that would be my point of inspiration.

Almost Fall Crock Pot Chicken

1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 packet onion soup mix
14 oz fat free beef broth
4 oz canned mushrooms
14 oz canned low fat cream of mushroom soup

Place chicken in the bottom of the crock pot. Place remaining of ingredients in crock pot. Combine. Cook on low for 10 hours.

Serving size 1/2 cup
WW points 4
**unsure of points plus - can't remember how many servings!

Serve over rice or pasta - adjust points.

In birthday news....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!! I'm working on your poem....

2 comments:

  1. Were you calling this morning to recite it?!? Dangit. I'll call you after work. My anticipation is off the charts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura Merrill!

    This recipe is in my crock pot right now! I LOVE all your recipes and that you put the WW points totals with each one! I'm a very new (slightly sporadic) Weight Watcher, so I love your blog! This sounds like something my husband and children will like too.

    Katey Overstreet

    p.s. I found your blog through Jennifer.. we are in Sunday School together.

    ReplyDelete