9/25/10

Still Wrappin' (Turkey Enchilada Filling)

I don't really understand how all of these ingredients come together to make "Turkey Enchilada Filling."  BBQ sauce?  Deli turkey?  I'm confused.  And I'm hungry. However, who am I to argue with Weight Watchers?  Nah.  I'll just go with it. 

This was a great quick lunch to put together for a Saturday.  Especially a laaaaazy Saturday.  The highlight of my day so far has been having a cup of chocolate glazed donut flavored coffee.  That was real exciting. 

I look forward to enjoying this for the next 2 - 3 days; all depending on if anyone sneaks bites from the Tupperware. 

Turkey Enchilada Filling
from Weight Watchers Online

8 oz deli turkey (chopped)
1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 cup celery (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
1 tsp cumin
1/3 cup BBQ sauce

Combine all ingredients, refrigerate. 

Serving size 1 cup
WW points 2
Points Plus 2

I ate this in a 1 point tortilla.  It was lovely. 

1 comment:

  1. Imm, it looks delicious, I like your recipe, will try. Sarah James Decorating Ideas

    ReplyDelete