9/3/10

Vegetable Breakfast Burrito

Well hello there. Happy Friday to you. Today has been a good day. I'm wearing a dress, boots, and a jean jacket and I had a burrito for breakfast. How could it not be good?

See that lump of foil in that picture? That's my burrito. Not a baked potato. I made it this morning before work, secured it in foil, and carried it to Ruleville. For some reason, I enjoy eating breakfast at my desk. Strange I know. More strange that I've included a picture of a burrito riding shot gun in the Honda. I feel like posts with pictures are that much more exciting.

Veggie Breakfast Burrito

3/4 cup egg beaters
1/2 cup vegetables, chopped small (I used mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers)
2 tbl WW Mexican cheese
1 whole wheat tortilla

Spray a small skillet with cooking spray. Add the eggs and vegetables. Scramble until set. Add the cheese and let it melt. Place eggs in the tortilla. Wrap 'er up.

Serving size 1 burrito
WW points 3
Points Plus 5


Lot's of people out there are having long weekends this weekend. Not me - nope. Depression doesn't take a holiday. This doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of fun activities on deck for the weekend. A trip to Oxford tomorrow for the football game, a visit with friends in Leland on Sunday, then my fantasy football draft Sunday night. Yes. I play fantasy football. I've even won the league before. And this is my second year as commissioner. Bump that.

No comments:

Post a Comment