(I just spent an unnecessarily long time trying to come up with a rhyme / haiku since food and gratitude rhyme. I decided that activity would best be saved for a later date. Stay tuned)
Today I am grateful for......
1. Sirius XMU radio and the songs I discover through them. Here is one I heard this morning. Coronado by Deerhunter.
I swear the lead singer from Deerhunter went to WS with me in 4th grade. His name is Bradford Cox and he looks alot like the Brad Cox that I knew. Coincidence? I think not.....
2. A good church with fun members that holds (that hold?) events like chili cook offs.
3. A drop in the temperature.
4. Friends that want me to sew things for them. Makes me feel so good!
5. The physical ability to get up and exercise in the morning.
What about you? What are you grateful for today?