Today I am grateful for....
1. Flash mobs (or at least I think that's what they are called.) I'm not sure the origin of this phenomenon but I'm sure glad it happens. The following is a video from this week's episode of Modern Family. This show makes me laugh so hard that I almost fall down. Back to flash mobs.....I want to be a part of this. If anyone is planning one in the near future - hit me up.
2. Good 'ole Southern Respect. I'm grateful that I live in a place where people still pull over to the side of the road for funeral processions.
3. Fleece Friday. I made this up today...it's when you wear all fleece to work.
4. Airplane trips. My sis Chick is flying to see a friend today - I like it when people get to take trips on an airplane to see friends.
P.S. I'm aware how "country comes to town" that sounds.
5. Pizza. No explanation required.