11/19/10

Friday, glorious Friday! I am much looking forward to the upcoming weekend as there is some fun stuff going down.  Play time with the baby girl, visitin' time with Lindsey, party time with Nanny - just to name a few. Lots of things to be grateful for today so lets get this started. 

Today I am grateful for....

1.  Flash mobs (or at least I think that's what they are called.)  I'm not sure the origin of this phenomenon but I'm sure glad it happens.  The following is a video from this week's episode of Modern Family.  This show makes me laugh so hard that I almost fall down.  Back to flash mobs.....I want to be a part of this.  If anyone is planning one in the near future - hit me up.   


2.  Good 'ole Southern Respect.  I'm grateful that I live in a place where people still pull over to the side of the road for funeral processions.

3.  Fleece Friday.  I made this up today...it's when you wear all fleece to work.

4.  Airplane trips.  My sis Chick is flying to see a friend today - I like it when people get to take trips on an airplane to see friends. 

P.S. I'm aware how "country comes to town" that sounds.

5.  Pizza.  No explanation required.     


1 comment:

  1. En Vogue + flash mob? yes, please. any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete