I'm packing up and heading south, down to New Orleans. I look forward to logging hours of visiting time in with Win, browsing fabric, sitting on patios, eating lots of yum food, and learning about couples counseling.
Yes, it should be a large time.
In the mean time though, the gratitude will go on (thanks to scheduled posting).
1. I am grateful to have friends that live in super cool cities.
2. I am grateful for the 3$ express car wash.
3. I am grateful for down comforters.
4. I am grateful for my four wheels.
5. I am grateful for a sunny day to drive.
Help! A Parenting Question
13 hours ago