The crazy cuteness continues....
1. Me on Easter morning, sometime in the early 1980s. I still look this crazy when looking for things in the morning.
2. Thanksgiving in Greenwood. I would like to draw your attention to not only my extremely white base makeup, but also to the leopard "suit" I'm wearing. I think it's from JC Penny's (Or Sears) it was a black skirt with a smart matching "blazer" (none of the buttons were functional) with a leopard trim. I. Loved. That. Outfit.
3. Jennifer and I in front of the Banana tree as kids. It wasn't really a banana tree, I just remember thinking it should be a banana tree.
4. Look at that bald headed Chickey.
5. All us girls with dad. Check those glasses. And the bangs.
I'm grateful for these pictures!!!
9 hours ago