11/13/10

Grateful for Pictures, Part 2

The crazy cuteness continues....

1.  Me on Easter morning, sometime in the early 1980s.  I still look this crazy when looking for things in the morning.


 2.  Thanksgiving in Greenwood.  I would like to draw your attention to not only my extremely white base makeup, but also to the leopard "suit" I'm wearing.  I think it's from JC Penny's (Or Sears) it was a black skirt with a smart matching "blazer" (none of the buttons were functional) with a leopard trim.  I. Loved. That. Outfit.


3.  Jennifer and I in front of the Banana tree as kids.  It wasn't really a banana tree, I just remember thinking it should be a banana tree. 


4.  Look at that bald headed Chickey. 


5.  All us girls with dad.  Check those glasses.  And the bangs.


I'm grateful for these pictures!!!

2 comments:

  1. To go along with your leopard suit, it looks like I'm sporting boys' wranglers, a white button up, and fleece vest. Of course my newest plastic horse had to make the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just going to say thank goodness we cannot actually see what i am wearing. i am sure it was very scary.

    ReplyDelete