11/21/10

Late Gratitude

Ooops.  Ran out of time - here is my daily gratitude list from 11.20.10. 

1.  I am grateful for time spent with the Baby Girl.  She spent a minute at my crib this weekend.  In an effort to make my house more child friendly, we played with electronic devices and danced to a Paul Simon DVD.  I think her favorite part of the evening was when she jammed out by beating on my TiVo. 
 

2.  I am grateful for these socks.  A life saver when worn with boots on a chilly evening. 

3.  I am grateful for small, easy to peel oranges. 

4.  I am grateful for time spent with family that I never get to see.  

5.  I am grateful for Gringo, the Golden Retriever with a major case of separation anxiety.  This makes for good snuggling - even if it's just some foot to foot action. 

2 comments:

  1. Gringo is grateful for you, and especially for the Brandon! Thanks for always so graciously opening your home to my needy (not-so) little man!!

    ReplyDelete