Ooops. Ran out of time - here is my daily gratitude list from 11.20.10.
1. I am grateful for time spent with the Baby Girl. She spent a minute at my crib this weekend. In an effort to make my house more child friendly, we played with electronic devices and danced to a Paul Simon DVD. I think her favorite part of the evening was when she jammed out by beating on my TiVo.
2. I am grateful for these socks. A life saver when worn with boots on a chilly evening.
3. I am grateful for small, easy to peel oranges.
4. I am grateful for time spent with family that I never get to see.
5. I am grateful for Gringo, the Golden Retriever with a major case of separation anxiety. This makes for good snuggling - even if it's just some foot to foot action.
1 day ago