11/9/10

Nearing the Halfway Mark

With the gratitude list, that is. 

Today I am grateful that:

1.  Conan is back.  He really gets my giggle box turned upside down. 

 
2.  The Steelers won last night.  I might have forgotten to mention this, but last week Brandon and I decided to become Steelers fans. 

3.  The parking lot outside of my office is finally paved.  This leads to a decreased risk of me either (1) being injured by a large piece of machinery or (2) falling in the mud in front of the construction crew.  

4.  My mom INSISTED that I have this grey t with the appliqued flower on it one day in Target.  I wasn't so sure at the time, but it's totally a winner.  Thanks mom!

5.  It's not freezing outside.  I'm just not ready. 

1 comment:

  1. conan makes my skirt fly up. i'm stoked he's back as well....however i have to dvr him because i'm old and fall asleep before 10.

    how is your fantasy team doing? is that the reason you're a steelers fan these days??

    ReplyDelete