Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you've had a lovely one. I've spent most of my afternoon not completing tasks and attempting to prepare for the upcoming week. I feel in my bones it's going to be a busy one, meal planning might become touch and go. Stay tuned for things involving fresh basil. I've got to use it before it turns 8 degrees outside...
Today I am grateful for:
1. My New Orleans tour guide (the best one in the city!), Win. One of the best weekend trips EVA!
2. Crabby Jack's Mac and Cheese. And everything else I ate this weekend.
3. Safe travels. Including, but not limited to, being able to successfully navigate the big city with just a few wrong turns.
4. Biscuits. Small ones, dipped in soup.
5. My washing machine. She's really a-whirlin' right now.
8 hours ago