11/14/10

Post Travels Gratitude

Happy Sunday, friends!  I hope you've had a lovely one.  I've spent most of my afternoon not completing tasks and attempting to prepare for the upcoming week.  I feel in my bones it's going to be a busy one, meal planning might become touch and go.  Stay tuned for things involving fresh basil.  I've got to use it before it turns 8 degrees outside... 

Today I am grateful for:

1.  My New Orleans tour guide (the best one in the city!), Win.  One of the best weekend trips EVA!

2.  Crabby Jack's Mac and Cheese.  And everything else I ate this weekend.

3.  Safe travels.  Including, but not limited to, being able to successfully navigate the big city with just a few wrong turns. 

4.  Biscuits.  Small ones, dipped in soup.

5.  My washing machine.  She's really a-whirlin' right now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment