11/4/10

Sickly Gratitude

Hello.  I know I'm a bit late with the gratitude today, but I was sidelined with a migraine headache and it really threw me off of my routine. 

All is well now, though.  And here's the gratitude list. 

1.  I am grateful for Excedrin Migraine.

2.  I am grateful for supportive and caring co-workers.

3.  I am grateful for a cold sprite over ice.

4.  I am grateful that I did not see anyone that I knew in Wal Mart this evening.  I was not lookin' cute. 

5.  I am grateful for minimal cursing involved with making the blouse pictured below. 



2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine at work & I both think we may be addicted to Excedrin Migraine- is that stuff not the absolute best? In fact, she just had a baby & she told me a while back she was going to make sure that her husband had a bottle of Excedrin Migraine waiting for her in the delivery room. Just a few weeks to Thanksgiving- yay!

    ReplyDelete