12/31/10

Happy last day of 2010! I hope it's been a good year for you.  If it hasn't.....here's to next year being better.  For me it's been pretty good.  You know, just kind of rolling along.  I've got a few little plans for next year. Yesterday at work we did a big education group on the importance of setting resolutions (if you choose to) that are specific and attainable.  Here are just a few of the ones I am planning on doing.

  • Exercise at least 4 days a week, each week (planning on doing this....how cool?!)
  • Counting points, for real
  • Saving money each pay period for this couch
  • Traveling more.  Someone, give me your plane....
What better way to wrap up a great year than by attending the wedding of a dear friend/family member.  Pictured below is my cousin Peyton and I, having what appears to be a pretty major dance party on the front porch of my sisters old house.  Faculty housing on the MSU campus, no less.  Geeze, when was this? 


How could his wedding not be fun?  I've got my sassy one shoulder dress, my pumps, and a spray tan and am ready to go. 

In eating certain foods for luck news....have you secured your greens and black eyed peas yet?  I will be enjoying this recipe for greens and this recipe for black eyed peas.  The greens I will follow the recipe exactly, the black eyed peas I am going to play around with it to make it more point friendly.  Stay tuned for details on that one. 

Happy New Year to you!  Have a rockin' 2011!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great 2011! I do Zumba at the gym in town, it is really great! Frustrating at first when you have to learn all the dances, but the time flies and is super fun once you have them down! You will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try out that Zumba video with you ghi....

    ReplyDelete