12/3/10

It's Christmas Parade Day!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. Why you ask? It's Parade Day. Christmas Parade Day to be exact.  I'm sure lots of towns have Christmas Parades, few are as amazing as Greenwood's....

Image here

Great floats, great music, a little bit of booty shakin' to a wide array of Christmas Carols...you really can't describe it.

Not only will the Sonic Boom be there, but I have 4 buddies making the trek to Greenwood to join in the festivities. AND I've taken the whole day off work today.  AND there are fireworks. 

I am so excited I almost can't even handle it! 

If you live anywhere near Greenwood and are looking for something to do today around 3 pm - join us!  Great way to get into the spirit.  I'll be there, possibly wearing a Christmas sweater.    

No comments:

Post a Comment