12/26/10

Spinach and Cheese Omelet

Props to you if you didn't over indulge over Christmas. You rock, and I'm raising the roof to you right now.


If you are like me and did have a little to much, now is the time to get back on track. I whipped up this quick and simple omelet this morning for only two points.  Heck yeah!  Back on track.  If I can just stay there....


Spinach and Cheese Omelet

4 oz egg beaters
salt and pepper
1/2 cup uncooked spinach
1 tbl Parmesan cheese

Spray a small pan with cooking spray.  Pour eggs into pan, season with salt and pepper.  Cook, turning once.  When almost done, add spinach and cheese.  Fold over.  Cook until cheese is melted and spinach is wilted. 

Serving size 1 omelet
Points Plus 2

You may be wondering who that majestic creature is in the above picture.  No, I didn't get a collie for Christmas.  That's one of my two house guests for the next few days.  Stella and Carter belong to my sister and her family and will be vacationing in Greenwood...it's nice because they follow me around constantly and appear to be very interested in what I'm doing at all times.  It's like my own posse.  It's also a good excuse to go for a walk. 

We'll see, there's snow on my windshield. 

1 comment: