1/16/11

Snack Time (Cauliflower Poppers)

I love a snack.  In fact, it's probably one of my downfalls.  My love of snacking.  And chips.  Mmmmmm. 

Here's a snack that wont blow the points bank but still satisfies that urge to get your snack on.  Take it from me, a self proclaimed snacks-pert.


Did I mention that this is a 0 points plus snack?  Oh yeah.  It is.  High fives all around.

Cauliflower Poppers
from WW Online

1 head of cauliflower, chopped up into bite size pieces
1/2 tsp of each of the following:  salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder
cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine cauliflower and seasonings in a large bowl.  Combine. 

Place cauliflower on baking sheet, cook for five minutes, stir; continue cooking for another five minutes. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment