2/25/11

A Few on Friday

It's hot, and it's cold.  It's stormy, it's clear.  We're like a Katy Perry song over here.  Regardless of the insane weather patterns, there's always this week's edition of A Few on Friday.  There's also always the joy of new lip color.  

How's this one to add to your spring collection?  

 find it here

My buddy Susan picked up the Funky Beige #23 for a whopping 12 clams.  I tried it on and was very happy with the color / feel of this crazy cross between a lipstick and a lip gloss.  Consider it mine. 

I bought those jeans from American Eagle that I discussed on one of the first Few on Friday posts.  They were CHEAP.  That made me happy.  But they'll probably be to long.  I meant to get the short, but accidentally got the regular.  I guess this means I'll have to get a super cool pair of high wedges for spring to wear them with.  Like these. 


find it here

find it here

I finally purchased some fabric to make myself a dress.  Or a tunic, more specifically.

What do you think of this dress...

find it here

With this fabric...

find it here

It's a Linen blend with a nice drape.  Thoughts?  Now I for sure need some new wedges. 

This song caused me to have a dance party in my car this morning on the way to work.

 
I hope your weekend rocks. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you sew that dress too big for yourself that way I can take it from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, that is a super cool dress! I wish I could sew!!!!

    ReplyDelete