2/6/11

Super Bowl Sunday

Good Super Bowl my friends!  The terrible towels are in, the chicken is shredded for my dip, and this is still my favorite Troy Polamalu commercial. 


Gets my giggle box turned over every time. 

If you need an idea for a super bowl dip...try this one.  But hurry, it needs time in the crock pot. 

It's the same one I did last year and it was actually requested to make an appearance again this year.  Here it is, copied and pasted from Ginas Skinny Recipes.

Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 9 • Serving Size: 1/2 cup Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 107.9 • Fat: 4.9 g • Carbs: 5.4 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 10.3 g

4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup fat free sour cream
1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1 tsp white wine vinegar
2 cups (2 breasts) cooked shredded chicken

Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth. Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours. Serve warm. Makes 5 1/2 cups

A word to the wise (this is me, done copying and pasting).  This is REAL HOT.  I plan to not use near as much hot sauce this year. 

Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment