2/22/11

Tuesday Prize

Here I go again with the buying myself prizes of things I've seen on blogs. 

But this one was for a good cause, more of a donation I feel like it.  I'm sure many of you are followers of the Urban Grace Interiors blog...if you're not, you should be.  I'm not even that into interiors and I freaking love it.  Anywho.  Their post today featured this website that sells lovely hand made cards / journals / jazz and then donates the profits to programs working with individuals struggling with addiction.  Being a member of the helping profession, I understand how important this work is.  I also think it's cool that the cards are hand made by individuals in recovery from drug addiction... that's some cool art therapy!

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonias 5:16 - 18

Here're the cards I got.  Verse typed below because of the blurriness of it.  This was the perfect Tuesday prize for myself as I've been looking for some fresh new note cards lately.  Maybe I'll send one to you!

Go get you some....

P.S.  I've edited this post about six times so the flow might be an issue.  Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment