3/12/11

Beautiful Day for a Burrito (Another Breakfast Burrito)

Let's let the boys from U2 open this one for us....

Tell it, Bono

Greetings on this beautiful and blessed Saturday morning!  I've been looking around for my motivation and just might have found it again somewhere between a few great WW websites and a breakfast burrito. Breakfast burrito....you never let me down.  If you could only make me clean my house.


Another Breakfast Burrito

1 low carb tortilla
1 egg
1 egg white
1/4 cup salsa
2 tbl reduced fat shredded cheddar
cooking spray

Spray a small skillet with cooking spray.  Add egg and egg white, scramble until done.  Remove from heat, add in salsa and cheese.  Allow cheese to melt.  

Place mixture in tortilla.  Roll up and chow down. 

Sering size 1 burrito
Points plus 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment