3/21/11

Cool People Sew

I cooked supper last night.  True story.  Unfortunately, it was wretched.  So I'm not posting it. 

But what I am posting is this picture of some rompers.  They were a success among failures.  Maybe that's a little dramatic.  They are cute, though. 


For all of you sewing enthusiests out there, they were made from The Children's Corner William and Winnie pattern.  It's worth mentioning that I could not have completed these patterns without the help of Jama's tutorial on her blog Cool People Sew.  In a moment of complete desperation I emailed her asking for some extra help.  She responded and was way helpful!  Three cheers for nice people...

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

Mosey on over there and check out her sewing blog.  And her family blog.  

I've got a whooly bear crazy week coming up so probably won't be cooking to much.  Or maybe I will.  Or maybe I already have.  Trying to keep everybody guessing.      

2 comments: