3/9/11

A Fat Sandwich on Fat Tuesday

I had full intentions last night of making a nice little super from the latest WW magazine.  Unfortunately, I've lost the magazine and although I have all of the ingredients for it, I could not for the life of me remember what I was supposed to do with them. 

So I decided to make a very large sandwich.  Because sometimes a girl just needs a very large sandwich. 


You, too, can make this very large sandwich by taking one whole wheat hogie (6 pp), 6 slices of deli turkey (1 pp), 1 slice of reduced fat pepper jack cheese (1pp) and putting it open face in a 375 degree oven for a few minutes.  Just don't walk away for to long or else it will burn.  Remove it and top it with lettuce, pickles, and mustard for a total of 8 points plus. 

This is not rocket science, but it tasted good. 

Hopefully soon I'll be able to find the magazine and make my intended recipe.  And hopefully soon I'll start cooking more than once a week. 

Holler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment