3/11/11

A Few On Friday

Let me just state for the record that I'm REAL glad it's Friday.  And it's been a beautiful Friday at that so awesome

Let me also state for the record that I'm having extremely major motivation issues this week related to meal planning, cooking, and exercising.  I'm having one of those "over it" weeks and can't seem to make myself do what I know I need to do.  Encouragement and motivation would be appreciated.  Please and thank you. 

And now....a Few on Friday.  A little late, no less. 

Anyone do Pinterest?  Darby from Fly Through Our Window (I love that I write that like I actually know her) did a post about it recently and I haven't been able to get enough of it.  It's a place to keep organized, and Lord knows I love an organized space.  My favorite part of it is having a place on the world wide web to keep track or recipes.  This has replaced my (ratty) manila folder with "recipes to try" etched on the side.  Two points for me being green. 

Click here for my pintrest page and go on and request an invite for one yourself.  And take a look at one of my most favorite things that I've "pinned" as of yet. Makes me laugh out loud....  


"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I could teach you, but i'd have to charge." 

I got some new perfume. This is actually quite exciting.  Really, it is.  I have had the same three bottles of perfume for so long they have definitely turned, leaving me smelling of some mix between 409 and grapefruit every time I put it on.  I opted to go for a roll on scent this time, settling on Burberry Brit Sheer.  It is divine.  In fact, I think I'll put some more on right now.....

...Ok I'm back. 

Jumping back to Pintrest for just a minute...while I was cruising around the site last night, I discovered the food blog Annie Eats.  Good stuff...check it out. Hopefully it's going to help me get back to cookin'.    

This weekend starts the SEC Tournament.  Me, I'll be grindin' for my state.  Who are you cheering for? 

Hail Dear Old State!  Find it here.

Speaking of collage...university folk (like my Chickey) are gearing up for spring break next week.  But I'm not.  And I'm bitter.  So we're not going to talk about it.  Except to say that I hope she remembers to look for me some jean shorts, or Jorts it you'd rather, from the outlet mall.  Get it Chickey!

Daylight savings time is this weekend.  Thank you, Lord.  That extra bit of day light is good for my soul.  

I recently got a new sewing pattern and have waisted 4+ yards of fabric trying to figure it out.  I need a sewing fairy.  Grrrrrrr.  

If you're in the Greenwood area on Sunday, come on out to Turnrow Books starting at three to enjoy some cold beverages and some good tunes provided by a trio of talented musicians.  Weather should be lovely.  Cloudy.  But lovely.  Happiest of weekends dudes....I'll be back next week with recipes.  

  Sleigh Bells Rill Rill

   

No comments:

Post a Comment