3/16/11

What's In the Fridge Wrap

This is a recipe I lifted from the great WW blog Green Lite Bites.  You can tell that the author of this blog is really good and just coming up with great meals based on what is in the fridge. 

I, on the other hand, do not list this as one of my strengths. 

What I am good at is making up dances in my kitchen to this song as I cook dinner....


Moving on.

This wrap was easy and tasty and made me quite happy.  Fix it up however you fancy...great low point meal!


What's In the Fridge Wrap
adapted from Green Lite Bites

1 low carb tortilla
1/2 cup spiniach leaves
1 round of baby bell cheese, chopped up (I used original, but use light to make the whole thing 1 less point)
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
6 slices of deli turkey, chopped

Spray a skillet with cooking spray, add onions and bell peppers and cook until soft.  Remove from heat and set aside. 

Place tortilla in the skillet, put cheese and spiniach on one side.  Allow cheese to melt and spiniach to cook for a few minutes.  Add turkey, onions, and peppers and fold tortilla over. 

Flip the wrap, making sure that the whole thing is heated through. 

Makes 1 serving
Points plus 5

1 comment:

  1. You're taking me back to the drill team days with that song. ha ha.

    I love your Veatri (sp?).

    ReplyDelete