4/3/11

A Love Story

Once upon a time there was a girl who was folding laundry in her bed room.  She was getting excited about her upcoming date night to Luscos with her man, but was mainly just wishing she had more closet space. 

She heard the door open and heard her man's voice call her name out; she hollered "I'm back here!" and went on with the folding.  Her man walked into her room, looking at her and grinning.  He told her that he loved her; she said she loved him, too, and went back to the laundry.  He continued to stand there and grin as he went to reach into his pocket. 

"Will you marry me?" 

She dropped the laundry and alternated between screeching and screaming "are you serious?" for several minutes as he got down on one knee.  

She got down on the floor with him because she's weird like that.  

She said yes and then slipped on the prettiest ring in all the land.  

After trying on a million different outfits and doing a little more screeching, he whisked her in a London-style taxi for celebration and champagne and Luscos (the site of their first date, p.s.).  

The end.  Or actually, the beginning. 


Yay love! 

Love you, Brandon.  Can't wait to be your Mrs. 

15 comments:

  1. so happy for you! i FULLY support this decision!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura merrill -- so happy for you. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best post EVER!!!!!! Have I told you how excited I am for you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so so so excited for you laura merrill! :) so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I didn't even check your grammar or spelling in this one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your love story. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but I just cried when I read it. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! That's a great story!! Congratulations cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Laura Merrill! I am so happy for you both! This wedding planning better not get in the way of your blogging though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! Sweet story, too! Happy wedding planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my gosh! I just read this for the first time today! Congratulations- so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete