4/4/11

Thank You! (Pasta Salad with Tomatos, Zucchini, and Feta)

First of all, HUGE thank you to the comments on my Love Story post. I (we? Do I have to become a we'er now? Kidding.) am (are?) so so so excited and feel so loved and blessed and just can't wait to get the ball rollin' and go and get hitched. 

I look forward to hearing your advice, anecdotes, photography recommendations, and tips on what NOT to do and would appreciate your prayers and positive energy as Brandon and I start this journey together. 

It should be funny....the planning I mean.  I have no idea what I'm doing. 

Since you were so nice to leave such kind comments, I'm going to return the favor and share with you a pasta salad recipe.  True, it's something that I found on the PW's website and didn't really do anything except for plug the ingredients into the WW website.  That's something, isn't it?  Oh wait.  I did leave out the parsley because I didn't have it and I forgot to salt and pepper it.  So i guess I did that different. 


Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini, and Feta
adapted from The Pioneer Woman Cooks 

12 oz whole wheat pasta
2 tbl olive oil
juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
2 whole zucchini, cut into hunks
10 oz grape tomatoes, halved
6 oz reduced fat feta cheese

Prepare pasta according to the package directions.  Drain.  Add olive oil and lemon juice and toss.  Add salt and pepper.  Don't under salt.  And don't forget to salt. 

Add the rest of the ingredients.  Toss to combine.  Cover with plastic wrap and let it hang out in the fridge for a bit. 

Serving size 1 cup (makes about 11 cups)
Points plus 5

No comments:

Post a Comment