4/28/11

Why I Love the WW

I'm trying really really really hard to count points really really well this week.  Things have started fitting a little snug lately and that's just NOT going to happen. 

So what's my plan? 

Glad you asked.  To eat Oreos.  That's my plan.  Yes, I'm absolutely serious.


That's two Oreo cookies dunked in 1/3 cup of 2% milk.  It was perfect.  And it was 4 points plus.  Which was the exact number of points plus I had remaining on Tuesday of this week. 

This reminded me of one of the reasons that I love the WW program.  You don't have to deprive yourself.  I'd eaten correctly all day and when I wanted some cookies and milk I was able to have some.  And two cookies is really all you need anyway...

Another example of this?  I had a hankerin' for Mexican last night.  I WANTED to go and have a basket of chips, a thing of cheese dip, a chimichanga, and a margarita (or two) but decided instead to research and make a plan of attack before going.  I wound up having a grilled chicken fajita salad (cheese, guac, and sour cream scraped off and no shell eaten, salsa added on top) and two miller lights.  I tracked it as 7 points plus for the beers and 10 for the grilled chicken.  Guessed on the grilled chicken but I guess it worked because I felt really skinny when I woke up this morning. 

That last parts not true, but the rest of it is.

Here's to starting over, even if it's the 26th time that you've done it. 

1 comment: