5/28/11

Alex and Leo for Sale!

How cute are these kids?  I have no idea who they are.  But they sure are cute. 


Why am I featuring these cute kids on the blog today?  Because they are sporting the Children's Corner William and Winnie pattern.

What does this have to do with you?  Well, that depends.  Do you have kids that need adorable summer outfits?  Grand kids?  Nieces and nephews?  Friends with kids?  If you answered yes to any of those, then this has everything to do with you!  Now's your chance to get your very own Alex & Leo duds for your very own rugrat.  Nice!

To start, I'm just going to be using the pattern pictured above.  It's simple; it's cute; and paired with a Sand n Sun sandal, it's a classic.  It ranges in sizes from 12 month to 4T.        

Anyone who is interested in ordering an outfit can contact me at lauramerrill.alexander@gmail.com.  The cost will be $28 per outfit and shipping will be extra, if applicable.  I'll accept cash, check, and if I can figure it out...paypal. 

As far as fabric goes...you pick it out, I buy it.  Or I can pick it out.  If you trust me.  Listed below are some of my favorite fabric sites....


Looking forward to giving this a shot!  Let me know if you're interested...

1 comment:

  1. yes. like i said, next time you're in cleveland...

    ReplyDelete