5/16/11

Carter and Stella and an Omlet

Meet Carter (brown) and Stella (black)...two of my favorite Shelties.  They are a bit odd...Stella is quite elusive and gets freaked out easily, while Carter is constantly in your face licking the air.


They were my sidekicks while in Starkville.  Following me around, seeing what was up.  Especially when food was involved.  

Here's Carter...posing with my omelet.  


This was a simple omelet that I threw together and it was quite tasty.  It was made even easier by using some frozen onions and peppers.  Yay easy!

An Easy Omelet

1 egg white
1 egg
1/4 cup onions and peppers (thawed)
2 tbl cheese

Beat eggs with a fork.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Add onions and peppers.  

Spray a skillet with cooking spray, add the eggs.  Allow them to set and cook.  Flip over.  Place cheese in the middle of the omelet.  Once it's cooked through, fold over.  

Serving size 1 omelet
Points plus 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment