6/15/11

Birthday Highlights

It's my birthday! And it's going quite well. Here are some highlights...


1. My breakfast sandwich. It's my favorite...for only 6 points!


2.  Brandon's surprise for me. He knows my life is a constant battle for organization...


3.  This email card from my friend Thomas.  Hilarious. 


4.  My birthday lunch that I treated myself to.  I also spent my 21st birthday at a McDonalds in Prague; this one was in Charleston, MS which is kind of different.  But still...21st and 29th bot spent at McDonalds is kind of like coming full circle. 

5.  This card from my grandmother, Memaw.  Tears and sweetness...

6.  Rediscovering this song this morning on my iPod...

Sister girl, you too can take a dip into the water...

7.  The calls, texts, emails, facebook messages from friends and family.  I'm a blessed girl.  A very very very blessed girl.  Like for real.  Very thankful today....  

3 comments:

  1. we are thankful for YOU!!!! happy birthday, again. :) put your partayyy pants on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll finish our conversation NOT on your birthday! have a wonderful celebration, and i love brandon's gift! what a man you've found!

    ReplyDelete