6/17/11

A Few On Friday

Hey there!  Happy Friday!  Hope it's a good one so far. 

Any big plans this weekend?  I'm hoping in the 'ole Honda and heading to Memphis, scooping up my pregnant friend Leah, and then making her drive me to Nashville to see Lindsey.  Well there probably wont be to much "making her drive" as she can't handle my driving, much less my driving on I 40.  It all works out...

This weekend, we plan to be here and here (God willing and we get off the waiting list) and here and here.  To say I'm excited is an understatement.  

Brandon and I watched Toy Story 3 last night.  I laughed, I cried, I recommend it to everyone.  

 find it here

My favorite part of the movie was every part with the fat, squatty dog.  I want a fat, squatty dog. 

For those of you who have missed my recipes...don't you worry!  I've got two posts already typed up and ready to go for next week.  This week was a little wild and cray-cray so there was not a ton of cooking happening.  There was a ton of eating, just not a ton of cooking. 

Happy and safe weekend to everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Toy Story 3 is a MUST SEE for everyone!!!

    I went through G'wood yesterday. I tried to stalk you....just thought you might happen to be at Micky D's...or the Wal-mart gas station:)

    ReplyDelete