6/25/11

I Should....

....be mowing the grass right now.

But instead I'm kind of being a rack monster (I don't know what that is, but that's what my mom calls us sometimes when we are being lazy) and creating a wish list / wedding registry at Anthropologie.  I know, dream big.  

While dreaming big and being a rack monster, I'm also listening to this on YouTube.  It's TV on the Radio's new album...Nine Types of Light.  I didn't think much about the old TV on the Radio until I was visiting Lindsey in Nashville last weekend; she played the album (hip) while we were getting dressed and I've been enjoying it ever since.  


This is the whole album with videos to go along with each song.  Enjoy!  And thanks, Lindsey, for cluing me in on these guys. 

Oh you want to see my Anthro Wish List?  Find it here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment