7/13/11

Free Stuff from Hello Delta

Just in case you haven't already...mosey on over to Hello Delta's website and enter for your chance to win a photograph from Kallie's portfolio.  Kallie is a good friend of mine, a talented photographer with a killer voice and a beautiful soul.  Follow her blog, buy her photography, thank me later.   

 Image from Hello Delta

I think she's picking a winner this afternoon, so scoot on over!

And then come on back to the elevator and enjoy some Black Key's on this Wednesday morning.  This tune came on my ipod this morning during my run / walk and it was a nice distraction for the fact that I was pouring sweat at 630 am.  I was also wearing the brightest exercise outfit ever so I feel like I was a distraction to drivers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment