8/16/11

Breakfast Burrito

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about burritos...I'd be a wealthy woman.  For reals, guys.

Additionally, if I had a dollar for every time I've eaten a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast, I'd also be a wealthy woman.  Not as wealthy as if i were paid for the burritos but you know, it wouldn't be bad. 

My breakfast rut is one of the reasons that i get so excited about a festive breakfast.  I know I've posted several breakfast burrito recipes but here's another one for you enjoyment.  And after checking my records, this is pretty much just like one I've posted before.  So those of you that are watching closely...here's basically a repeat.   


Breakfast Burrito

1 low carb tortilla
1 egg (either fried or scrambled)
2 tbl reduced fat shredded cheese
2 tbl of salsa

Layer all of the ingredients together and enjoy.

Serving size 1 burrito
Points plus 6

No comments:

Post a Comment