9/5/11

Another Sunday Sandwich and Some Lovely Words

I think I've discussed this before...my love of a good Sunday lunch.  It's probably because most Sunday's of my childhood were spent at either Morrison's, Gus', the Country Club, or with a bucket of fried chicken from the Colonel. There's something festive about everyone sitting around the table, with the grown folks talking about their afternoon naps and the kids recapping the events of the weekend. 

Fast forward to present day.  In an attempt to conserve cash and calories, I don't do a whole lot of Sunday lunch eating out.  This doesn't mean that I just eat a boring old turkey sandwich.  No mam.  I always try to jazz it up.  Here's what happened yesterday...

Turkey Guacamole Wrap

1 low carb four tortilla
1 tbl of guacamole
1 tbl 2% shredded cheese
2 slices of deli turkey
a few red onion slices

Layer it all, stick it in the oven for a bit to warm up and melt.  Enjoy!

Serving size entire recipe
Points plus 5 

Happy Labor Day! 

I leave you with some lovely words...

find it on Pinterest


find it on Pinterest


Find it on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment