9/21/11

Snack Time (Cheese Quesadilla)

It's 1:15 and I'm already thinking about an afternoon snack. Ugh....I hate it when that happens.  Like, I mean I just threw my lunch plate away and I'm already thinking about a snack. This does not look good for me.

Do you ever have these days?  Days like these call for a well thought out snack. 

Here's a quick snack that's perfect for after work / school / bar / whatevs. 


And please, excuse my chipped plates.  Or don't.  It's up to you.  

Cheese Quesadilla

1 low carb tortilla
1/4 cup of reduced fat Mexican cheese
salsa

Spray a small pan with cooking spray.  Place the cheese on one side of the tortilla. Fold 'er over.  Cook until melted. 

Serve with salsa.

Serving size the whole things
Points plus 4

1 comment:

  1. no joke i just ate this for lunch. yes, such a yummy snack/meal.

    ReplyDelete