10/11/11

Breakfast Quesadilla

I guess you've probably noticed by now that I love a Mexican themed breakfast...

I do.  I can't deny it.  For starters, it's usually easy to put together.  For seconds, its just so festive to start your morning off with a kick.  Wouldn't you agree?

This one was delish.  I had it Saturday morning while gearing up for the big King Biscuit. Knowing it was going to be a big day, I knew I needed a breakfast with some substance. 


Breakfast Quesadilla
inspired by Eat Live Run

1 low carb tortilla
1 egg, scrambled
handful of spinach
1 morning star farm sausage patty, cooked and crumbled
1 tbl of part skim mozzarella cheese

Spray a medium skillet with spray butter.  Layer the eggs, spinach, sausage, and cheese on one side of the tortilla.  Fold over. 

Cook on each side until warmed through and cheese is melted. 

Serving size entire recipe
Points plus 6

1 comment:

  1. That's a mean looking breakfast sandwich. I need one of those in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete