10/7/11

A Few on Friday

Hey there!  Back again with the Few on Friday ramblings.  I skipped last week because I was out of my routine. 

I also got out of my routine this morning. I was wide awake waaaay to early.  Got dressed to go walking then decided that I wasn't really in the mood for that.  So I pinned minkey blankets and watched the Jackson news and researched recipes.  Now I kind of feel like I'm a different person living a different life.  Don't know what's coming next....

I would imagine that this is kind of what it feels like to sky dive.

So, pinning minky blankets is quite therapeutic.  You place one pin, then the next, then the next, and so on until it's done.  You can't do anything else while you're pinning and you can't rush it.  It quiets the mind.  And my mind needs quieting 99% of the time. 

Can't wait to make some blankets using the new Amy Butler fabric...





Love them, love them, love them.

And love that this weekend is the weekend of the King Biscuit.  Brandon and I went last year and apparently we will be going "every year for the rest of our lives." But I'm ok with it.  It's good stuff, that King Biscuit.  And I'm glad I went back and read that post from last year...forgot that we needed to gator proof the tent.  Shhhhh, don't tell Win.  She might back out.  And that would be bad. She's in charge of bringing the trash! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...wherever  you're going!  

 
Mountain Goats ... Going to Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment