10/19/11

Sausage and Cheese Plate

Anyone who knows me knows that I love a sausage and cheese plate.  Like a lot and with all of my heart. 

Surprisingly enough, I don't think I've ever taken the time to calculate the points on this.  Why?  I don't know.  Maybe because some things are just better left alone.  Maybe some things should just be eaten without worrying about serving sizes or points or any of that jazz.  

Or maybe it's because it sure would be annoying to figure out the portion sizes.  

My sausage and cheese plate happens like this...

Get a package of smoked turkey sausage, slice it up, and brown it in a skillet.  Transfer it to a large and sassy platter and sprinkle it with Rendezvous seasoning.  Or with Tony's.  I recently did Tony's because I couldn't find my Rendezvous. 

Then toss some pickles on the platter, along with some slices of cheese. This particular platter featured a reduced fat cheddar and a reduced fat pepper jack.

How do you sausage and cheese plate it? 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment