11/21/11

Creamy Crock Pot Corn

While most food bloggers are spending their time teaching you interesting things to do with sweet potatoes and turkeys, I'm plopping a block of cream cheese in a crock pot and calling it a day.  Because that, my friends, is how I roll. 

This dish is neither WW friendly or fancy, but it is for sure good and worthy of a spot on your Thanksgiving table. I made it for a Thanksgiving feast we had a work last Friday.  It was pretty darn good and super simple to make. 

Gobble, gobble dudes.


Creamy Crock Pot Corn
adapted from AllRecipes

1 16 oz bag of frozen corn
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of milk
1 tbl sugar (I added a little extra)
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.  Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.  Once the cream cheese starts to get melted, take the top off and give it a stir!

No comments:

Post a Comment