11/18/11

A Few on Friday

Hey guys!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a great week.  I'm looking forward to a weekend break.  Planning to head west to Greenville to get some QT in with the fi-zam.  Chickey is at home so we'll probably sit on the couch and annoy our mom.  Sisters are the bomb, as is annoying your mom.  But it's all in good fun. 

Chickey has promised me that we can go get yogurt 4 times.  Like, we are going to go there four times.  While I'm there for the day.  We Alexander girls love our yogurt.   You see,  Greenville has this new yogurt place, one of the ones where you can make your own, getting as wild with the toppings as you like.  The last time I went with mom, I topped my cheesecake yogurt with oreos, blueberries, and cookie dough.  Isn't that the trashiest yogurt combo you've ever heard of?  Love it. 

I also love the idea of this.  I think I'm going to make it for myself this weekend.  

find it here

As I'm typing this, this video is playing in the background.  You see, one of my co-workers has a mild obsession with Jimmy Fallon.  Do yourself a favor and check this out.  And JT, give me a call.  I mean, just to hang out.  I'm almost a married woman, I know, but we could still grab a glass of wine and like dance or something.


I love humor.  Love it love it love it.  I often inform Brandon that I could probably hang with Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fay, and other big time funny people.  He always says "awww it's cute when you say things like that."  A girl can dream, eh?   Talk about delusions of grandeur. 

Re-discovered this jam the other day.  Heck yeah.  Reminds me of my days in Cleveland. 


Have a good one!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment