12/22/11

Back and Bigger Than Ever

Hi!  How are things?  I've been gone away for quite some time, it's good to be back.  Well, I'd rather still be listening to waves hit rocks in California but you know what I mean.  As soon as my the alarm clock went off at 3 am on Wednesday morning and I realized that I had to come home, I was ready to be home.  You get my drift, right? 


Not only am I back, but I'm bigger than ever.  Well, not ever.  I'm not back up to that faithful starting weight but I did gain five, yes five, pounds on the honeymoon.  Why?  Because we ate fancy french fries and mac and cheese with most meals.  For such health conscious people, those Californians sure love a carb.  I do too, so I'm not complaining. I will say with complete and total enthusiasm that each and ever single pound was absolutely worth it.  And as I type this, I'm eating chex mix.  It's major confession time over here in my corner of the blog-o-spere.  


But I'll be starting back to WW hot and heavy some time real soon.  Like after Christmas probably.  


While I've been eating french fries, though, it seems that a few things have changed over at the WW.  They've taken away two of my points (rude) but they have decreased the point value for a serving of wine from 4 pp to 3 pp (sweet). I"ll be doing more research soon to check out other changes. 


Looking forward to trying new recipes and getting back on track.  Next week.  Or the next.  


No comments:

Post a Comment